Wednesday, October 21, 2009

struggle to life...

Many times I was isolated and most of the time I was in despair and the pain of loneliness. Even as I struggled every moment, I was determined to strive. Even though I was tired and tempted to give up all I had gained, I stood up again to be the best that I could be. I had to be strong for my mother,for my family.. whom I love and whom I will take care of and lead towards the right direction. I had to fight myself and my past in order to progress, to learn, to struggle, to try, to get up from failures and to better myself.
I might now struggle with small obstacles standing in my life, but in the next chapter of my life, I shall excel. I will overcome any personal or academic barriers to unlock the door to my ultimate potential and possibilities in life. I do not believe there is any such thing as impossible.I now have the power and strength to determine who I will be, rather than letting my fate determine who I will be. I am ready for any mighty challenges. I will face them without any fear and hesitation. I will fight to be the greatest that I can be...

1 comment:

Beibi said...

Jesselyn, whatever it is that you desire, i know that you can have it.
Thank you for your warm comments.

A teacher's reward lies in the appreciation of the student and our joy lies in the success of each of you. Good luck and God Bless.